October 28, 2010

Halloween Costume #4 - 101 Dalmatians

Farmer's Dozen - 101 Dalmatians
Halloween Costume #4 - October 2001, 101 Dalmatians.  I was Cruella de Vil, who's costume was a black fancy flowing dress, a white boa, I spray painted my hair half white and half black and had white and black sunglasses on.  The dalmatian hats were strips of felt with black felt dots glued on them and little ears also glued from the inside of the headband so they would kind of flipped out like a dogs ear...The dalmatians each had a dog tag with different names on them, from the story.  The outfits were white sweats with larger black felt dots glued on them.  Rick was Jasper, with his dog catching net.  We used this theme for many birthday parties over the years also, so the hats have been well used for party attendees.  I dress as Cruella at the birthday's and we have a large cardboard dog house for the party....  Birthday party ideas at a later date :) 

1 comment:

  1. I am loving all these costumes. Halloween is a huge favorite in our house and I've been telling my husband we need to do a theme for years. These are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete